Purpose and Scope of the Position:
1. Develop products such as simulations, adaptive assessments, self-paced study plans, audio visuals, books etc. for K-12
2. Work with the other teams, such as design, technology, and Instructional Designers and to develop the product.
3. Work with the Product Managers to understand implementation of products and close feedback loop through customer interaction. An ideal candidate
- Should have sound understanding of subject (Chemistry).
- Should be able to create content which would be useful in classroom teaching and learning.
- Should be able to understand various concepts like progressions, grade appropriateness & inductive approach to teaching.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver IIT-Foundation chemistry content.
- Create Good assessment Questions.
- Write storyboards for 3D simulations and implement.
- Book chapters creation and review
- Ability to follow curriculum documents.
- Quality of content created.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to adhere to timelines.
- Ability to be creative in content creation.
- Being updated on new techniques of teaching and learning.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Curriculum Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time