Atleast 4+ years in Selenium Web driver and with over all 6 + years of Exp in Testing.
- Should be able to understand the Requirement Specifications and identify the required Test Scenarios.
- Should be able to write the scripts in Selenium Web driver independently.
- Should be able to build the frameworks independently.
- Should have experience in Core Java.
- Should have Good experience in developing the scripts in Selenium RC and Web Driver
- Should have experience in Keyword Driven and Data Driven Frameworks
- Should have worked in JUnit/TestNG/Cucumber/Protractor Frameworks
- Should have knowledge on Open Source Performance Tools like JMeter/Load Runner etc.
- Should have knowledge in Database Testing.
- Good knowledge in Testing Concepts
- Should have Good knowledge on SDLC & STLC.
- Should have Good knowledge on Software Testing Principles.
- Experience in writing and execution of Test Cases and executing test scripts and preparing test summary reports.
- Should have good knowledge in performing GUI & Functional Testing.
- Knowledge over Quality processes
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Next Education India Pvt. Ltd.
Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective. Education is our passion and our area of expertise. Over the years, our teams have thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of catering to schools across a wide socio-cultural spectrum. We have 10,000 learning modules that account for more than 1,000 hours of classroom teaching at school and junior college. Each of our modules has been designed using contemporary learning design principles and undergone rigorous testing on and off the field. Our products are learner-centric and make teaching easier and more effective for the teachers. Our products are present in over 10,000 schools, impact 10,000,000 learners and impact 10% of Indiaâ€™s private-school going children.
Learn more about us at http://www.nexteducation.in