QA Engineer - Automation Experience:
3+ Yrs (2+ experience in Automation using Appium) Job Location:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review Requirements and develop user and test cases covering end-to- end customer experience and business requirements.
- Strong knowledge on mobile application tools like Appium, Robotium, Ranorex, SeeTest, Silktest, Perfecto.
- Hands on experience in deriving test scripts using Appium using TestNG and script in Java.
- Perform testing of native applications on mobile devices and web while partnering with other members of the QA organization.
- Perform Functional, Regression and integration tests as well as generate execution reports and provide overview of quality of product.
- Work closely with development, product and project management teams to ensure quality delivery of application and its features.
- Independently identify the scope and impact of a problem; conduct additional analysis to identify the cause and underlying system of such defect (mobile application vs. API).
- Ability and experience with prioritization of tasks, identification of items requiring escalation
- Testing experience of native application on iOS, Android, and Mobile Web with Mobile and Tab devices.
- Understanding of UI and backend testing
- Experience with bug tracking system such as Jira and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience working with log files, iOS and Android, have familiarity with Xcode, Jenkins,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming
Role: Testing Engineer
Next Education India Pvt. Ltd.
Next Education is a product development company empowers schools with technology-based Kâ€“12 solutions which are used by over 200,000 teachers and impacts 10,000,000+ students across 10,000+ schools. Our learning solutions cover the syllabuses of CBSE, ICSE, Army and all State Boards in seven Indian languages.