- 2+ experience in Automation using AppiumMin
- Review Requirements and develop user and test cases covering end-to- end customer experience and business requirements.
- Strong knowledge on mobile application tools like Appium, Robotium, Ranorex, SeeTest, Silktest, Perfecto.
- Hands on experience in deriving test scripts using Appium using TestNG and script in Java.
- Perform testing of native applications on mobile devices and web while partnering with other members of the QA organization.
- Perform Functional, Regression and integration tests as well as generate execution reports and provide overview of quality of product.
- Work closely with development, product and project management teams to ensure quality delivery of application and its features.
- Independently identify the scope and impact of a problem; conduct additional analysis to identify the cause and underlying system of such defect (mobile application vs. API).
- Ability and experience with prioritization of tasks, identification of items requiring escalation
- Testing experience of native application on iOS, Android, and Mobile Web with Mobile and Tab devices.
- Understanding of UI and backend testing
- Experience with bug tracking system such as Jira and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience working with log files, iOS and Android, have familiarity with Xcode, Jenkins,
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Next Education India Pvt. Ltd.
Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective. Education is our passion and our area of expertise. Over the years, our teams have thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of catering to schools across a wide socio-cultural spectrum. We have 10,000 learning modules that account for more than 1,000 hours of classroom teaching at school and junior college. Each of our modules has been designed using contemporary learning design principles and undergone rigorous testing on and off the field. Our products are learner-centric and make teaching easier and more effective for the teachers. Our products are present in over 10,000 schools, impact 10,000,000 learners and impact 10% of Indiaâ€™s private-school going children.
Learn more about us at http://www.nexteducation.in