- Should manage a 50+ team consisting of Engineers, Project Managers and Customer Service Personnel.
- Should manage customer communication, prioritization and delivery of engineering requests
- Should have excellent stakeholder management capabilities to deliver the requirements on time
- Plan, Monitor and Ensure that all items are delivered on time within scope, budget and quality standards
- Setup processes and tools, standards, estimation and other required guidelines
- Assess risks for projects and anticipate bottle-necks and take suitable actions to avert them\
- Understand project requirements and own hiring, performance management and training
- Designing suitable metrics to evaluate the members of the engineering team and ensure good performance management with them
- Understand and motivate engineering teams to excel
- Coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; Initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- Evaluate external tools/best practices
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Next Education India Pvt. Ltd.
Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Using the latest technology, we create cutting-edge products for the education sector that make learning and teaching easier, more fun, and more effective. Education is our passion and our area of expertise. Over the years, our teams have thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of catering to schools across a wide socio-cultural spectrum. We have 10,000 learning modules that account for more than 1,000 hours of classroom teaching at school and junior college. Each of our modules has been designed using contemporary learning design principles and undergone rigorous testing on and off the field. Our products are learner-centric and make teaching easier and more effective for the teachers. Our products are present in over 10,000 schools, impact 10,000,000 learners and impact 10% of Indiaâ€™s private-school going children.