Next Education is looking for Pre-primary Academic Consultants
for multiple locations. The candidate would be conducting training and workshops for pre-primary teachers and should be willing to travel extensively for 20 days in a month in the city and nearby cities (within 500 km of parent town).
Their travel, stay, food, phone and other expenses would be reimbursed by the company.
Teachers with 2 to 5 years of experience, aged between 23 to 35 years would be preferred.
- Have thorough product and domain knowledge.
- Conduct product demos.
- Conduct product training for school teachers and principals.
- Generate content for the products, books ,online content as and when needed.
- Provide support to school on content, implementation in class.
- Audit school usage. Provide measures to school to improve product usage.
- Talk to school management to explain implementation details.
- Aid school in activities such as Science day, math day etc.
- Create case study of top usage schools in a region.
- Populate the feedback pipeline for product enhancements and new product development
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Must have an experience of Pre-primary teaching
2. Should be ready to travel within 500 KM radius of the parent town for 20 days in a month (in peak season)
3. On days with no travel, the trainer would be assigned content review assignments
4. Should have very good communication and presentation skills
5. Should be good in assessment development, content development
6. Creative thinking, Good knowledge of early child care
Educational Specialization in the pre-primary teaching domain
Courses in Nursery Teacher Training or Early Childhood Care and Education
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time