The role of a Business Excellence Manager requires you to work with a senior management official of the company. The person will be required to go deep and understand a particular business unit, and assist the management team of the business unit with relevant metrics, business reporting, operational analysis, and insights. You have to live and breathe data while at the same time have an understanding of how things actually work.
1. Very strong project management, tracking and execution.
2. Strong ability to gather relevant data, analyzes, and understands problems.
3. Recommend and implement solutions, prove solutions work.
4. Ability to create different presentations that appeal to different audiences.
5. Ability to understand parts of business and how they all fit together. Learn once and apply elsewhere.
6. Ability to work with multiple people and get them aligned in the same direction.
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate
Role: EA to Chairman/President/VP
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time