- Write storyboards on varied content like Math, Science, Social Studies etc.
- Create design documents for new projects
- Review content in the form of storyboards, books, outlines etc. of all subjects
- Work with SMEs while creating content and help build structure and flow
- Create prototypes for new projects
- Own the Authenticity & Quality responsibility of products related to the subject
- Follow the vision of the product the given format & desired quality standards
- Work with Content Editors, Graphic Designers, Print Designers to ensure quality output of the final product
- Adhere to project timelines while also meeting the quality standards
- Designs and develops instructor-led training courses and eLearning courses drawing on knowledge of instructional strategies
- Develops course ware based on inputs from SMEs, project leads and other stakeholders in e-learning tools.
- Works with SMEs to ensure that storyboard content is technically accurate.
- Works with other reviewers to ensure that storyboards are instructionally sound and are in line with existing standards and guidelines.
- Works with the media development team to generate supporting graphics for the course.
- Conducts quality check for developed modules to eliminate defects.
- Creates instructor-led training material (ppts, student guides, instructor guides, exercises, exercise guides) from existing storyboards.
- Creates assessment tests based on established standards and guidelines.
- Coordinates all WBT production tasks.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. Best in industry
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Curriculum Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time