1. Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
2. Liaises with business to understand pain areas and conceptualizes & facilitates ideas to enhance
employee experience within the Organization and at Client Sites.
3. Participate actively and supports in short/long term special projects for the HR function as and when
4. Assists to conceptualize and deploy HR processes and initiatives across all departments in the branch.
5. Anchor issues on employeegrievancesfor the associated business units and help forward/ resolve
them with support from specialist teams and Manager as deemed necessary
6. Manage all the HR processes for the office by adhering to defined guidelines and meeting various
statutory and inteal deadlines.
7. Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
8. Handling Branch Admin activities
9. Handling on-boarding activities for respective locations
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time