Purpose and Scope of the Position:
- Should have sound understanding of ESL (English as Second Language) & ELT (English Language Teaching).
- Should be able to create content which would be useful in classroom teaching and learning.
- Should be able to understand various concepts like progressions, grade appropriateness & inductive approach to teaching.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write portions of a text book based on a given set of curriculum guidelines.
- Do brainstorming on types of illustrations (images, visuals, audio) which could be used to aid learning.
- Create teaching plans for a given piece of text book.
- Create assessments for a given topic.
- Review various formats of learning materials and do improvements on them.
- Refine learning/teaching materials based on curriculum guidelines.
- Ability to follow curriculum documents.
- Quality of content created.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to adhere to timelines.
- Ability to be creative in content creation.
- Being updated on new techniques of teaching and learning.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. Best in industry
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Curriculum Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time